- Coordinates with the director for all college researches.
- Monitors involvement of the faculty members of the college in research.
- Represents the college in the evaluation of best thesis award.
- Updates his/her Dean/Principal on the research activities of the college.
- Assists Dean/Principal in the evaluation of the research proposal(s) from submission to completion of the output.
- Assists the R&DC Director in the performance of the general function geared towards the attainment of stated vision/mission/objectives of the center
School Research Anchorpersons
Business Administration and Accountancy - Ms. Christian Michelle V. Cacho
Criminal Justice and Public Safety - Dr. Marie Joy M. Capdos
Dentistry - Dr. Ma. Lourdes E. Cantor
Engineering & Architecture - Arch. Divina Ligaya Rillera
International Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt. - Ms. Rachel Grace A. Liclican
Information Technology - Ms. Cherry Ann C. Carpiso
Teacher Education & Liberal Arts - Dr. Vilma W. Deponio
Natural Sciences - Dr. Marilou M. Saong
Nursing - Ms. Angela Moulic
UB Lab. Elementary - Ms. Junnalyn C. Penrad
UB High - Ms. Marilou B. Sannadan
UB Science High - Ms. Thea P. Suaco